Monday, September 7, 2009

The writing of 'HR' - Vol. 2

Welcome back.

So here's the deal...even though I've written a few screenplays at
this point, I still like to play around with different methods and
habits. For example:


1. I usually create a fairly detailed outline before I type 'fade in'.
A brief description of each and every scene that I need to write. With
this project, I'm kinda just compiling a list of things and ideas that
need to be explored in each act. How I'll convey those thoughts and
feelings and thematic ideas through my characters is something that
I'll just let develop on it's own through the course if writing.

2. I usually write very methodically. 'Methodically' being a euphemism
for 'slowly'. This time, I think I'm gonna write the first draft hard
and fast. Within a month, if possible.


At this point, I've got most of the story down in my head and a
general direction of how I want things to go. Within a week, I should
be ready to actually start writing. Hopefully, once I get started I
won't be able to stop. I'm pretty excited about the prospect of what
this script can be.

Until next time...


HIP HOP LYRIC OF THE DAY:
Nowadays everybody wanna be a rapper/ about two years ago everybody
was a trapper/ obviously money us what everybodys after/ tell me
what's going on, I could really use some answers
-Generation Lost, B.O.B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep on working, great job!
My webpage :: http://immobilienalanya.net/