Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Writing of 'HR' - Vol. 3

I'm back again boys and girls. A month after my last update. How are things going on my magnum opus? Read on!


I've got act one pretty much done. I'm supposed to be finishing of the last couple pages right now, but I was having trouble with how to approach a particular scene, so I decided to take a break and hit this blog thingy.

Seems to be constructed pretty solidly. When the first act is done - as opposed to moving on the act 2, like I usually do - I think I may print it out, read it over a few times and tighten it up. Just trying some different approaches from how I usually write.

That's pretty much it. Im excited to get act one 'on the can', so to speak. Hopefully it's as good as I think it is.

But either way...you guys will hear all about it!


HIP HP LYRIC OF THE DAY:
Rule had a run/ A couple movie parts. T.I. literally wanted to shoot up the charts
Jay-Z, 'A Star is Born'

No comments: